We want you to build the best experiences for our mutual customers in a safe, responsible manner. With that in mind, we have a few guidelines that we would like you to follow.
- Build apps using the values first principle: Talk to your users, research and document the use cases that are valuable to customers. Focus on core business problems.
- Focus on simplicity: While it might be tempting to add complex functionality, new apps should focus on simple problems, get customer feedback, and then add more functionality.
- Onboarding: Provide guidance to customers during the onboarding phase through detailed documentation (How-to guides, Screenshots, GIFs, or Videos)
- Support: Provide support to customers through multiple channels (Phone, Email, Social, Chat) in line with your SLAs
At Dialpad, we treat our customers' data with a high level of responsibility and take utmost care to ensure that it is kept secure. We expect app developers to do the same.
- Use data only for your app and not for any other purpose
- Do not request data that is not needed for your app
- Use secure storage mechanisms to safeguard customer data
- Ensure appropriate terms of service have been agreed to with your customers before allowing access to the app
- Observe regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Updated almost 2 years ago